Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hello world

Oh dear...  
I have started a blog haha.  I have been absolutely terrified of doing this.  I don't usually care too much what someone thinks of me but i guess that's mainly just with what i wear.... But I've been scared to start a blog because i think i have nothing interesting to blog about or i won't put it into words very well.  So for the past two months that i've been contemplating a blog I've had something i've wanted to blog about almost daily!  So I needed to get this introductory blog out of the way so i can start with the real stuff!  

Thank you to everyone who pushed me into getting a blog i hope i love it and i hope no one makes fun of my lack of blogging skills!  

5 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Welcome my dear. You will do fabulous, like everything you do. I love you dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw one comment and i got so nervous! haha Thank you for being my one follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting! :D Dont worry about what you're writing skills... half the time mine dont make a bit of sense because Im just rambling or venting. :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you'll be awesome - trust me people read mine & it's worded like I speak - very random and never ending sentences! Can't wait to read more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to blogger.... it's so fun at first, then can become tedious. And then repeats in cycles.

    ReplyDelete