Monday, July 19, 2010

Teeny Tiny Princess

WOW! Two blogs in a row! this might be a record! I have been helping Brett a lot with weddings and this last weekend we had to go to Alto Pass. It's just a little south of Carbondale. I got home from the long weekend and Lea was very happy to see me. This morning we were playing and I was just so lucky to capture her new "thing". Instead of explaining i'll just show you....








She makes this face if she is surprised or when you do it to her she will do it back. She is 15 months old now and can practically run everywhere. She hardly ever crawls unless she wants to get underneath something. I can't even remember what i ever did without her. She's so funny and beyond adorable! Her hair is super wild because she had a ponytail in it when her hair was wet. Haha!



Yes she has zebra leggings on with her teeny tiny princess shirt haha!

2 comments: